108 17th Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Built in 1912 & designed by architect P. Thornton Mayre (Fox-Theater), this classic-meets-modern home is perfectly situated on .713 acres, featuring stunning skyline views of the City. With newly paved streets and sidewalks, historic Ansley Park continues to be one of the most charming neighborhoods in Atlanta. The perfect home for comfortable family living or entertaining friends w/a grand entrance, high ceilings, 5 fireplaces, sleek chef's kitchen w/marble countertops, breakfast bar & large stone family room w/full bar, private backyard with koi pond and waterfall.
- MLS #5799862
- MLS Area23
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room, Library/Office, Separate Living Room
- BasementBath, Daylight, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- Features9 ft+ Ceil Upper, 10 ft+ Ceil Main, Elevator, Entrance Foyer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Counter Top - Stone, Island, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Electric, Central System, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Living Room, In Master Bedroom, Masonry
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1920
- Stories2 Or + Stories
- Parking1 Car Carport, Attached, Driveway, Kitchen Level
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Fenced Yard, Irrigation System
- ServicesCable TV Available, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Security, Sidewalk, Tennis Unlighted, Walk to Marta, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCity View, Private Backyard
- Lot Size Range3/4 Up To 1 Acre
- Lot Dimensions.713+/- acres
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Ansley Atlanta Real Estate, LLC
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on November 21, 2017 10:35pm