1062 Euclid Avenue NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307
The person with sophisticated taste and appreciation for authentic vintage must see1062 Euclid Avenue in historic Inman Park. The beautiful details in this 1905 Edwardian gem reflect a period of artistic elegance and gracious living. Renowned architect, Willis F. Denny, designer of Rhodes Hall and other Atlanta landmark structures, created this exceptional home, now pristinely restored andequipped with modern systems for today's lifestyle. Walk to trendy restaurants, shops, and theaters located near this spectacularly charming residence. Enjoy Income from carriage apt!
- MLS #5865787
- MLS Area23
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsBonus Room, Library/Office, Media Room, Separate Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- Features10 ft+ Ceil Main, 10 ft + Ceil Upper, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, High Speed Internet Available, Permanent Attic Stairs, Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Area, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Tile, Pantry, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator, Security System Owned, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fans, Central Electric, Central System
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Logs Remain, Gas Starter, In Living Room, In Master Bedroom
- Built In1908
- Stories2 Or + Stories
- Parking1 Car Garage, Driveway, Kitchen Level, Side/Rear Entry
- FeaturesCarriage House, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Guest House, Irrigation System, Patio, Prof Landscaping, Wrap-Around Porch
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Park, Physical Fitness Facilities, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Street Lights, Walk to Marta, Walk to Schools, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Level Driveway
- Lot Size Range1/3 to 1/2 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: HARRY NORMAN REALTORS
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2017 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on September 22, 2017 11:06am