1215 S Ponce De Leon Avenue NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
The Lowenstein House, Circa 1919 by architect, Francis Palmer Smith has served as the headquarters and rehearsal hall for The world-famous Atlanta Boy Choir since 1976. The mansion's Spanish Romanesque details including inlaid hardwoods, hand-carved mantelpieces & plaster trim have been very well-preserved. The mansion is flanked by 2 massive 1960s additions totaling 5,520 in additional space making this unique property ideal for live/work, office, religious or education use. Zoned HC-20B w/historic overlay 1.1 acres fully-fenced & gated w/ ample parking. Sold as-is.
- MLS #5921487
- MLS Area24
- SpecialCorporate Owner, Fixer Upper, Historical, Sold As/Is
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Exercise Room, Great Room, Recreation Room, Separate Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, 9 ft+ Ceil Upper, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors
- KitchenCabinets White, Counter Top - Laminated, Pantry - Walk-in
- AppliancesElectric Oven/Range/Countertop, Elec Water Heater, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Refrigerator, Security System Owned
- HVACCentral Electric, Central System, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Living Room, In Master Bedroom, Masonry
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stucco
- Built In1919
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking1-2 Step Entry, Driveway, Parking Pad
- FeaturesCovered/Enclosed Porch, Fenced Yard, Guest House, Patio
- ServicesCountry Club, Golf, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private Backyard
- Lot Size Range1 Up To 2 Acres
- Lot Dimensions200 x 275 x 200 x 237
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Rogers Realty Consultants, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 18, 2018 5:05pm