178 15th Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30309
Grand Historic home in Ansley Park.This Eclectic Victorian designed by Alexander Bruce and A.F.N Everett and built in 1905 is believed to be the oldest remaining home in Ansley boasting an expansive prominent front porch with skyline views, brick exterior with intricate concrete coping, mahogany paneling and flooring, spacious rooms with large windows and 11+ ceilings. Incredible opportunity to renovate/restore this landmark home to it's former glory. Situated on almost 1/2 acre with large rear yard. Close proximity to Piedmont Park, High Museum and the best of Midtown.
- MLS #5972866
- MLS Area23
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, Master on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Great Room, Library/Office, Separate Den, Separate Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementPartial, Unfinished
- Features10 ft+ Ceil Main, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Trey Ceilings, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Counter Top - Solid Surface, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Ovens, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Electric, Central Gas, Central System
- Fireplace DescriptionIn Great/Family Room, In Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1907
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Carport
- Features1-2 Step Entry, Covered/Enclosed Porch, Front Porch, Patio
- ServicesCable TV Available, Near Beltline, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalk, Street Lights, Tennis Unlighted, Walk to Marta, Walk to Shopping
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Level Driveway, Private Backyard, Rm-Pool/Tennis
- Lot Size Range1/3 to 1/2 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: ATLANTA FINE HOMES SOTHEBYS INTERNATIONAL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 18, 2018 5:05pm