1002 Courtenay Drive NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30306
EXCEPTIONAL total renovation/expansion of a classic 1930's Virginia Highland bungalow in the highly sought after Morningside school district. The classic + timeless charm of this home is enhanced w/ a full "to the studs" renovation. Massive kitchen & island, high-end appliances, butlers pantry. Massive 25'x20' screened sunroom w/ outdoor fireplace overlooking private yard. Master suite w/ large bath, dbl vanity, freestanding tub, walk-in shower + water closet. Finished basement w/ bonus living area. 2 car garage. Perfect city yard and location. Walk to shops / dining!
- MLS #5975223
- MLS Area23
- SpecialRecently Renovated
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionBedroom on Main Level, In-Law Suite/Apartment, Split Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Library/Office, Screened Porch, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Interior Entry
- Features9 ft + Ceil Main, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Smart Home Technology, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Counter Top - Stone, Island, Keeping Room, Pantry, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesGas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, In Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1930
- Stories2 Stories
- Parking2 Car Garage, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Street
- FeaturesDeck, Fenced Yard, Front Porch, Outdoor Fireplace
- UtilitiesPublic Water
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionCity View
- Lot Size RangeUnder 1/3 Acre
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Southern Web at 404.848.9440.
Data Last updated on March 18, 2018 5:20pm