57 Forsyth Street #4D
Atlanta, GA 30303
Complete Renovation of 1913 Architectural Landmark, The Healey Building on National Register of Historic Places in heart of walkable Fairlie-Poplar District, convenient to Georgia State University, Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center, MARTA, GSU Rialto Center for the Arts; 8 feet tall windows flood the ten feet tall generous rooms with natural light, open floor plan, new kitchen and baths, hardwood floors, separate bedroom and private bath; 24 hour security and concierge; nearby parking available in separate parking garages; refrigerator, washer & dryer included
- MLS #5379085
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- FeaturesElevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- StyleHigh Rise (6 or more stories), Traditional
- Built In1913
- ParkingOn Street
- ServicesFitness Center, Guest Suite, Homeowners Association, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 25, 2020 12:30pm