1424 Fairview Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
No expense spared, no detail overlooked, yet perhaps the best value in Intown; gracious 1924 Lewis Crook historic Georgian with significant addition in 2006 and recent update on gorgeous level almost acre estate lot in prestigious Druid Hills; four levels of living include beautifully scaled generous rooms: Entry Foyer, Entertaining sized Dining Room, Family Room open to casual Dining and Chef's Kitchen plus Catering Kitchen & huge Butler's Pantry, Mahogany/marble Study, Library, European inspired Side Entry Foyer, Keeping Room with see-through fireplace & French doorsto outdoor slate tiled porch/terrace/pool deck, enormous pool/spa includes pool house with fireplace, outdoor shower and half bath; Guest bedroom suite on main floor; Second floor master wing provides master bedroom with Juliette balcony overlooking pool, screen porch with view of back yard, spa bath and generous walk-in closet, adjacent office or nursery; second floor also includes bedroom suite #3 plus two more bedrooms both with spiral staircase to private loft plus third bath; top floor provides large studio/playroom/craft room and half bath plus abundant closets and storage; finished terrace level with wine cellar, rec room, exercise room and/or anything else you could possibly need; separate carriage house includes 3 car garage, workshop space and studio with half bath. Brick exterior/slate roof with extensive stone/slate hardscape, two SubZero refrigerators, Viking Range, Wolf Ovens, 3 Bosch dishwashers, Oak and Rosewood floors, Anderson double pane windows, Fenced and Gated, well water irrigation. Fabulous location for easy access to all intown destinations, Ponce Market, VaHighland, Morningside, Midtown, Decatur, Buckhead and airport.
- SubdivisionDruid Hills
- Zip Code30306
- ElementarySpringdale Park
- JuniorDavid T Howard
- MLS #6644188
- Half Baths3
- Bedroom DescriptionSitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Family Room, Library, Office, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionDouble Sided, Family Room, Keeping Room, Other Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1924
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Swim Team
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions150 X 240
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 30, 2023 11:01am