814 Lullwater Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Villa Luponi - Sophisticated, yet Whimsical, Unique Wonderland of European Architectural Artifacts collected over the years welcome you to explore the home as well as vast gardens, entertain and/or relax in your private retreat; original 1890 architecture provides fascinating Living, Dining and entertaining spaces, complimented by 2007 addition which completes this delightful home with Kitchen open to Great Room and Casual Dining, Master Wing and attached garage; Main floor includes Butler's Pantry w/Wet Bar, Powder Room, Laundry & Mud Room, and Kitchen walk-in pantry;Upstairs Master Wing includes Generous Master Bedroom with fireplace, enticing balcony overlooking courtyard, walk-in closet, private bath, coffee bar and Study/Den/Office retreat, plus Library with secret door; in addition, upstairs includes 4 secondary bedrooms and 3 full baths; floor plan is artfully designed to enjoy the sunny Courtyard from all interior vantage points with seamless transition inside to outside. Driving up the driveway introduces you to the secretive, fascinating acre estate nestled in coveted Druid Hills, a world away, yet moments from top schools, historic Olmsted Park, Emory University, Emory Village, Druid Hills Golf Club; convenient to Ponce Market, VA-Highland, Morningside, Decatur, Midtown & Buckhead and 20 minutes to the airport. Sip your morning coffee from the Master Balcony or in the sun-filled Courtyard and enjoy living in the park that is Druid Hills.
- MLS #6680220
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Mediterranean, Traditional
- Built In1890
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 508
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on June 28, 2022 1:30pm