1162 Oakdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Gorgeous Architecture, Complete Renovation, Heart of coveted Druid Hills, All Amenities Buyers want today, moments from Emory Village, Emory University and CDC; this stately 1920 English Tudor has been tastefully and expertly renovated by award winning Hammersmith Design and Renovation to accommodate today's lifestyle with an open light-filled floor plan, high end Kitchen with Scullery, Great Room and Dining Room which open to walk-out Deck & flat half-acre yard; main floor also includes Keeping/Breakfast Room, Study/Office, Den, Bedroom with private ensuite Bath,Entry Foyer and Powder Room; upstairs provides Master Suite with generous walk-in closet and luxurious private Bath plus two additional spacious Bedrooms, each with private Bath, and Laundry Room; partially finished basement has plumbing for additional full bath and room for whatever your specific needs might be; Top of the line Bertazzoni appliances which is European equivalent to Wolf/Subzero, Award-winning Schools; all this moments from Emory Village, Emory University and CDC campus; convenient to PATH, Olmsted Parks, Beltline, Ponce Market, Krog Market, VaHighland, Morningside, Decatur, Midtown, Buckhead & 20 minutes to the Airport; come live in the historic park neighborhood that is Druid Hills.
- SubdivisionDruid Hills
- Zip Code30307
- JuniorDruid Hills
- HighDruid Hills
- MLS #6700497
- SpecialHistorical, No disclosures from Seller
- Half Baths1
- RoomsDen, Exercise Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1920
- ParkingCarport, Detached, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 166
Sold By: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International 404-874-0300
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 30, 2023 10:30am