923 Springdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Sublime Sophistication in Highly Desired Druid Hills - Your Personal Oasis is unique coalescence of Urban Design Award Winner Heirloom Builders and renowned first American Woman Architect Leila Ross Wilburn; comprehensive renovation of important 1916 historic home rarely available in sought after neighborhood on private acre estate, grand architecture enhanced by 21st century lifestyle offers desired open concept with a gourmet Kitchen open to inviting Living, Dining & Entertaining; gracious sized rooms complimented by original woodwork/hardware and hardwood floors;Modern floor plan incorporates Master Retreat on main floor; 2nd floor includes 3 generous bedrooms/2 new full baths plus hang-out loft/den and walk-out deck with view of back yard; finished terrace level/basement provides 5th bedroom/bath suite, family/media room, rec room and wine storage, carriage house offers flexibility for buyers every need, in-law suite, studio, office, garage, etc; back yard with sweeping vista can accommodate pool/pool house or whatever dreams you may have. Moments from Emory Hospital & University, CDC, Emory Village, schools & restaurants; convenient to Ponce Market, Midtown Cultural Arts Center, Decatur, VaHighland, Morningside, Buckhead and airport. Druid Hills, designed by Olmsted (creator of NYC's Central Park) is a unique Intown neighborhood with immediate access to all the fun, yet a verdant park-like lifestyle centered around a village with award winning schools, parks and a vibrant community.
- MLS #6711286
- SpecialHistorical, No disclosures from Seller
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Loft, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1916
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Covered, Detached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks, Swim Team
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 450
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 6, 2020 4:00pm