1811 Lenox Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Rare opportunity in Morningside! Designed by noted residential architect Lewis Crook and renovated by Spitzmiller & Norris, this home sits back on over an acre of flat, landscaped green space giving it an air of privacy and tranquility. Its bright, open floor plan offers 4 spacious bedrooms including master on the main with elegant marble master bath, and two additional en-suite baths. Perfect for entertaining, this home boasts two separate living areas with views and access to the immaculately kept backyard and soaring screened-in porch.Adjacent to both is the eat-in kitchen with Thermador appliances, double oven and dishwasher, large island, and ample storage. Larger than it looks, the home goes on to offer two separate home offices, large dining room, laundry/mudroom, butler's pantry, and two half-baths. Additional space for guests or entertaining can be found in the studio style carriage house (with private patio & outdoor fireplace!) situated above the three car garage. Floor to ceiling windows, hardwood floors, built in bookshelves, sky lights, and coffered ceilings are the final flourishes to this thoughtfully designed and stunning modern classic. Walking distance to Morningside elementary, restaurants, shopping, parks, and more!
- MLS #6712258
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Roomate Floor Plan, Studio
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementFinished, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Masonry, Outside
- StyleGarden (1 Level), Ranch, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1958
- StoriesOne and One Half
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Front Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2020 9:01am