1882 Edinburgh Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Wow! Rare total renovation down to the studs in Emory Grove - lovingly remodeled by Emory Grove Neighbor! This brick bungalow, blocks from Emory, combines old-home charm with quality finishes & a superbly walkable location. Home features amazing, open floor plan, a spectacular, showcase kitchen & a stunning master suite all on an oversized, corner lot. The kitchen boasts quartz countertops, shaker cabinets, designer fixtures & an all-new stainless steel appliance package-from the vented range hood all the way down to the "auto-magic" door on the sleek new microwave.The master bedroom features vaulted ceilings, dual closets, skylights & built-ins galore-don't miss the quartz topped, built-in dresser or the hidden shoe closet behind the full length mirror-NO WAY! Stunning marble in the master bath w dual vanities, matching LED mirrors, awesome shower & more built-ins. Smartly located laundry, mud room & closets. Not enough room for all the "stuff"; don't forget the attic & one-car garage-sized shed. Secondary bedrooms share bright new spacious bathroom adjacent to a huge linen closet. Finally, a carpeted bonus room in the attic for a playroom, office, den, or even a place to workout. Fenced backyard provides generous area for entertainment, grilling, playing w the kids or tossing a ball w the dog. 3 parks are featured within the neighborhood w a huge community garden, shaded walking trails, playground, sunny open fields, covered picnic pavilion & two tennis courts. Walk to Emory, CDC, VA Hosp, Emory's Pool, Publix, coffee shops & dozens of restaurants. Steps away from "The Path" & Lullwater Park where you can enjoy the lake, creek, walking trails & wildlife on the protected property. You can't beat this amazing home in this lovely neighborhood!
- MLS #6713409
- SpecialInvestor Owned
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Permanent Attic Stairs
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- StyleBungalow, Cottage
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Frame
- Built In1945
- StoriesOne and One Half
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions94x178x51x154
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 14, 2020 12:45am