1333 Mclendon Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Candler Park at it's very best describes this gem of a home located on a hard to find extra large lot. Location rich with harder and harder to find green space, just minutes from Candler Park and Freedom Park with BeltLine access. This one of a kind home offers an almost unheard of rear facing 3 car garage with ample turn around space. Covered front porch overlooking the fenced front yard that is landscaped with a koi pond welcomes you into the home with original hardwood floors and windows throughout. As you enter the home pause and notice the pressed tin ceiling inthe foyer that flows into the open living room. Spacious kitchen makes cooking a joy with concrete counters, ample modern maple cabinets, island, stainless steel appliances & walk in pantry. Very large dining room offers plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy meals together. One of the main level bedrooms offers a private bath with tiled walk-in shower. 2nd bedroom on main level with decorative fireplace and access to the 2nd full bath with double glass enclosed travertine shower and custom ceiling. Flex space with custom wood panel wall would make a great office or reading nook and has large spiral staircase leading to the finished terrace level which offers a spacious bonus room that can be the 3rd bedroom, full bath with tiled shower, soaking tub and double vanities. Long driveway leads to the back of the lot with a hard to find oasis of a back yard! Must see this one in person to take in all the details of this one of a kind home!
- MLS #6715124
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman, Ranch
- Built In1921
- ParkingDrive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions210 x 50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Partners
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 29, 2020 4:00pm