160 Barksdale Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Coming Soon! Total renovation of cottage in Ansley Park. Private yard. Will be brand new construction on the inside and all systems updated.
- MLS #6715315
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial, Unfinished
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room
- ConstructionFrame, Stone
- Built In1919
- ParkingCarport, Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesHomeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard
- Lot Dimensions81x122x63x114
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Beacham and Company Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 10:00pm