294 Ferguson Street
Atlanta, GA 30307
This home has everyting you're looking for! Multiple outdoor spaces double the living area of this already large home. Enjoy sipping wine on the front porch as you watch your neighbors stroll by with thier dogs and strollers. Entertain in this open floorplan with all oak hardwood flooring. You'll be the envy of all your friends when they see this stunning kitchen. Soft-close cabinets extend to the ceiling and are highlighted by bold hardware. Stainless Steel appliances are made in the USA. Ample pantry space for storing those extra paper products you stocked up on.A smartly positioned side door allows for easy access to the yard for grilling or letting the dog out to play. Additioal pantry closet can be converted in the future to an elevator to serve all levels. Upstairs a covered balcony graces the generously sized Master Bedroom. The jewel box Master Bath features frameless glass shower with multiple shower heads, shampoo and toe niches too. A private bath compliments each bedroom. The laundry room also features a sink and crazy amount of cabinetry for storage. Sweep upstairs to the fourth bedroom/office/lounge area that can be separate or an extension of the incredible outdoor entertaining space. You won't find a more incredible rooftop in Candler Park under $1million. Call for more information on this and other homes by WilliamMarkDesigns in Candler Park, Reynoldstown and Old Fourth Ward. VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE VIA ZOOM OR FACETIME.
- MLS #6717580
- Half Baths1
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Other, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Log
- StyleFarmhouse, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2020
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 14, 2020 1:46am