124 Superior Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
One of a kind 1925 Craftsman home in the Great Lakes neighborhood, three blocks from downtown Decatur. This home is full of character from the stain glass windows, pine floors, 10 foot ceilings, to the nine fireplaces (two wood burning). Formal dining room with hand painted William Morris wall coverings. Chefs dream kitchen with high end, stainless steel appliances including a warming oven and walk in pantry. Antique gate leads to a formal English garden with separate dog run and play yard. Darling out building that can be used as a planting shed or playhouse.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6717926
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- BasementDriveway Access, Exterior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- Built In1925
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesAwning(s), Balcony, Courtyard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 11, 2020 12:00am