755 Kirk Road
Decatur, GA 30030
One of the most graceful alluring estates in the City of Decatur, this classic Georgian Revival on enchanting 1.4 acre grounds has been complimented by a renovation/addition that accommodates today's lifestyle including an airy vaulted family room open to the kitchen and casual dining, gracious entertaining rooms, a flexible floor plan with an upstairs master plus two secondary bedrooms and an attached guest house with additional bedroom suite, finished basement with sauna and another full bath, and attached garage, all on a sprawling flat shaded oasis that compels youto walk outside and enjoy! Other amenities include a light-filled gallery that transitions the original rooms of the house to the more casual living area, and a creatively conceived secondary entrance that connects the guest house/garage addition to the main house and incorporates another full bath. This property is a compelling opportunity to enjoy life on a beautiful estate in a community with award winning schools and an Intown lifestyle.
- MLS #6722919
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1939
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions200 X 330
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 6, 2020 5:30pm