244 Hampton Terrace NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Amazing opportunity for newer home on large lot in Lake Claire! Generous room sizes w/ tall ceilings and terrific trim details throughout all levels incl basement. Open plan with generous room sizes, tall ceilings, wide staircases and detail trim & plantation shutters throughout all levels. Screened in porch and deck overlooking a large level fenced yard - room for a pool! Rare 4 beds on upper level plus a large finished basement with full bed/bath plus a den plus a workout/media room. 2 car garage plus storage area. Mary Lin elementary and walk to Land Trust and parks.Dining room with fireplace could also be home office. Living room featured coffered ceilings and open to dining room and kitchen. Kitchen has huge island with 2nd sink, 48" cooktop, built in refrigerator, double ovens, beverage refrigerator and an in-island microwave. Generous cabinets throughout kitchen and island. Quality finishes in basement which could be used as an in-law/guest suite with wet bar, beverage refrigerator, built in bookshelves and exterior/interior entrance. Yard is perfect for game of horseshoes or growing your own vegetables. Exterior was freshly painted in Fall of 2019.
- StatusActive Under Contract
- MLS #6726048
- SpecialOwner Transferred
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Split Bedroom Plan, Studio
- RoomsDen, Living Room, Media Room, Workshop
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Glass Doors
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionCement Siding, Frame
- Built In2004
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions65 X 187 X 58 X 190
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 10, 2020 11:30pm