1097 McLynn Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Highest quality custom built home in Morningside with separate coach house, oversized two-car garage, saltwater pool & level yard makes this the ideal total package in pristine move right in condition. Everything about this home has been thought through & executed beautifully with outstanding attention to detail. The front door opens to reveal beautiful interiors with stunning views throughout, clean lines, large windows, 10-ft ceilings, quarter-sawn white oak floors & a refreshing open floor plan that captures an abundance of natural light.4-panel accordion door at rear opens to reveal the saltwater pool oasis complete with covered seating, floating day bed, dining space, grilling area & level green space. Living room with fireplace & oversized dining room connects the Butler’s pantry & top-of-the-line kitchen featuring oversized island & storage plus a dining area that opens to family room. Second level enjoys a beautiful large master suite featuring a walk-in closet & spa-like master bath with soaking tub. 3 additional guest bedrooms all with large walk-in closets- 2 bedrooms connected with Jack & Jill bath & 1 ensuite guest bedroom. Terrace level features media room plus a game room, half bath, abundance of storage & one of two oversized car garages. The home also features a rare, separate coach house complete with an oversize one car garage & studio space currently used as an office with a full bath featuring vaulted ceilings, heated floors & abundant natural light. Additional details include domestic solar hot water system, outdoor shower, basketball goal, irrigation, exterior landscape lighting, tablet line security video system controllable by app & motor court. Check out photographs & virtual tour.
- MLS #6730169
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsComputer Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Double Vanity, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Kitchen Island, Keeping Room, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Log, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2010
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Storage
- FeaturesGas Grill, Garden, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s), Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions68x181x68x181
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Engel & Volkers Atlanta
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 11, 2020 12:30am