935 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Four levels of living space, including finished terrace level sited on a large, private lot with native mature landscaping. This beautiful Druid Hills home boasts a classic, timeless interior and is designed for gracious entertaining both inside and out. Numerous improvements include 4-year old roof, attic expansion to create third floor. Newly remodeled eat-in kitchen with high end appliances, custom hand-made cabinetry, large island and view to the fireside family room adjoins the spacious back patio with built in grilling station and fountain.Mahogany-paneled library with fireplace and adjoining balcony provides tree-top views. Four bedrooms and four full baths up, including the second floor master suite with fireplace and sitting area and the third floor attic expansion. The finished terrace level has two bedrooms and a full bath, plus a media or rec room with fireplace and a wine tasting room. Sweeping front lawn and deep back yard with pebble walking paths, kitchen-level 2-car garage and multiple additional parking pads. Located about 1.5 miles from Emory University and Egleston Children's Hospital, this home affords a wonderful sense of privacy while still providing easy access to Decatur, Midtown, Downtown, and all that Intown Atlanta living has to offer.
- MLS #6733553
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- RoomsFamily Room, Library, Wine Cellar
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionBasement, Family Room, Gas Starter, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1995
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Kitchen Level, Parking Pad
- FeaturesBalcony, Gas Grill, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions412 x 70
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2020 9:31am