845 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Incredibly rare Philip Shutze French Normandy farmhouse, the only one he ever designed, has never been available to the public in almost 100 years. Comprehensively renovated and designed for today’s buyer with entertaining, functionality and most importantly, quality as the guiding principal. The ultimate in privacy situated behind legendary Hemlock trees on a 1.4 acre flat lot nestled in Fernbank Forest and overlooking the 7th green of Druid Hills Golf Course.Main level includes bespoke Kitchen in the Plain English style with 60” French LaCanche Range,3 Sub Zero Columns, Scullery, separate wet bar with ice maker and beverage fridge opens to Family Room with original wood beams and 11 foot ceilings. Custom designed steel doors that fold away open to a covered Loggia with fireplace leading to new salt water pool. Flexible living room and dining room configuration with original restored Butler’s Pantry that leads to a wine cellar. Mudroom and large laundry with french clay tiles and restored original laundry sink. Private Bedroom Suite or Office with porch on main. 5 wood burning fireplaces. Second level features oversized owner's wing with 12 foot vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, his and her custom closets, luxury bath with separate shower room. 3 additional bedrooms with ensuite baths.Third floor suite is accessible through original self supporting curved staircase encased in a turret with domed ceiling and is perfect for a guest suite or office. New slate roof, all new systems, wiring and plumbing; all new wood windows built to match original windows; new attached 3 car garage with cobblestone drive/motor court; restored fountains and stone walls along with professional landscaping, irrigation and exterior landscape lighting.
- MLS #6737570
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room, Outside
- StyleEuropean, Farmhouse
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1928
- StoriesThree Or More
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesCountry Club, Golf Course, Near Schools, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, On Golf Course , Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Dorsey Alston Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 14, 2020 1:46am