471 Seminole Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Must see this Affordable Victorian Cottage style home built in the 1980's nestled in the HIP (Historic Inman Park) neighborhood. Spend time social distancing on the front porch in your rocking chair...people watch as neighbors and friends walk to restaurants and shops in Little 5. Private courtyard/deck/ off street parking. There are 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs and a huge bonus room. The downstairs area is a flex space with a living room, dining room and a fireplace.Adjacent to the living room is another great room, another fireplace, 2 bedrooms and bath. Perfect for the teens, Mom or your new home office! You will be able to do plenty of container gardening on this small lot. Home needs some work but the bones are just fine! Only $599,900. Passive solar construction (SW-facing large double-paned windows, good insulation, ground floor on concrete slab that moderates heat and cold). Walking distance from Variety Playhouse, 7 Stages Theater, Horizon Theater, music venues; historic Trolley Barn event venue; Little 5 Points Community Center artist studios; Jimmy Carter presidential library and event center; boutiques; restaurants, Sevananda natural foods store, pharmacy, post office, and community credit union. Short drive to the Edgewood Retail District,Publix, Kroger, Whole Foods, Home Depot and MORE. Two blocks from Freedom Park walking path and a few blocks from the Beltline. Strong neighborhood organization that promotes high quality of life and community, supports neighborhood schools, neighborhood security patrol, good community-police relations (neighborhood-supported precinct 2 blocks away), and beautification projects.
- MLS #6738397
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsBonus Room, Living Room, Office
- FeaturesBookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Living Room
- StyleBungalow, Cottage, Victorian
- Built In1985
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s)
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions60x107x65x100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Homestead Realtors, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 6, 2020 5:00pm