416 Oakland Street
Decatur, GA 30030
This handsome Craftsman newer construction home, in the heart of downtown Decatur, is a quick walk to all of your favorite Decatur Square restaurants and shops, as well as to Decatur’s award-winning schools. A beautiful open concept interior enhances flexible style living for the work-at-home professional or those looking to accommodate generations under one roof, offering a main level bedroom w/ full bath that can serve as a study/home office. The peaceful backyard opens into a hidden multi acre community garden, enhancing the privacy and greenspace around you.The front living area can be a separate formal dining room or sitting area. A spacious master suite upstairs has two enormous closets, a lovely bath w/ separate tiled shower, claw foot tub & double vanity, and a private deck overlooking the beautiful lush green backyard. Each bedroom has its own full bathroom, creating mini suites for every member of the family.The large kitchen features granite and chef quality appliances, including a pot filler and double oven, and opens to family and dining area with coffered ceiling and fireplace. A screened porch leads to the big flat backyard that opens to the expansive community garden The entire home was professionally designed with transitional finishes and details that are classic and will stand the test of time. Tons of storage, a convenient mud room off the carport, and a great location on a quiet street. Leave the car in the driveway and walk to restaurants, shops, medical and public transportation which connects you to the best of Atlanta and the airport without crossing busy highways. No need to worry about the kids playing in the front yard since you are on a quiet dead end street.
- MLS #6738528
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsFamily Room
- FeaturesBookcases, Coffered Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Energy Star Appliances, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter
- ConstructionCement Siding
- Built In2014
- ParkingCarport, Drive Under Main Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesRain Barrel/Cistern(s), Storage
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Public Transportation
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level
- Lot Dimensions200 x 50
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Metro Atl
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on January 22, 2021 5:00am