1925 West Paces Ferry Road NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
1925 West Paces Ferry Road was designed by Henri Jova and built in 1986 by Mark Palmer. It is found in a quiet wood at the end of a long driveway. This sunny house has wonderful windows and skylights throughout, gleaming heart-pine floors, large rooms and a great flow. An expansive front hall opens to the main level: renovated kitchen, cozy den with fireplace and a breakfast room, easy access to the 2-person office and three-car garage. The dining room seats 12 and opens to decks and an inviting outdoor fireplace. The living room overlooks the woods and patios withfountains, through a beautiful wall of windows. The quiet, main-floor master suite is beautifully appointed with well-planned closets and a private porch in the trees. The terrace level has three more bedrooms and baths, including large private guest room and a library/family room. The owners added more acreage and built the Pavilion, designed by Ken Lynch, on an adjacent lot. It's a lovely setting for entertaining family and friends, celebrations, business meetings or a quiet swim. Besides the pool, there is a putting green and a large catering kitchen. The total acreage of this property is 10+ acres and deer and owls and other wildlife are your neighbors.
- MLS #6742469
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Other Surface Counters, Pantry, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Trash Compactor
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room, Masonry
- StyleCape Cod, Traditional
- ConstructionCedar, Shingle Siding
- Built In1986
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Gas Grill, Private Front Entry
- ServicesCatering Kitchen, Gated, Homeowners Association, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Spa/Hot Tub
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerSeptic Tank
- Lot DescriptionPrivate, Sloped, Wooded
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2020 3:16pm