1783 Noble Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Exceptional all brick, new construction home by John Willis Custom Homes in prime location just seconds to Noble Park, Morningside Nature Preserve/Herbert Taylor Park, Morningside Shops, Restaurants and Morningside Elem.! Large level backyard, sought after open floor plan, finished terrace level and attached garage parking. Covered front entrance with gas lanterns and metal casement door! Foyer flanked by dining room & den w/ paneled walls that leads to family & kitchen. High-end kitchen with stone center island, custom cabinetry, sunny breakfast room & butler's pantry.Wolf & Sub Zero appliances. Family room is open to the kitchen and features high, beamed ceilings, fireplace and two sets of accordion doors to the spacious screen porch with cozy fireplace. Main level also features a half bath and elevator shaft. Upstairs, vaulted and sprawling master suite with coffee bar and spa-inspired bath with dual walk-in closets. All 4 bedrooms upstairs have en-suite baths and walk-in closets. Terrace level features a media/rec room or office/bedroom with full bath. A true entertainer's home with a large open floorplan, high ceilings, custom moldings, designer finishes and a fantastic walk-out backyard (perfect for a pool) all in the heart of Morningside!
- MLS #6743239
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Eat-in Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2020
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on July 12, 2020 3:00pm