1146 Lullwater Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
This Rare Opportunity for 1925 Historic Home designed by renowned woman architect, Leila Ross Wilburn, on Druid Hill’s most coveted street on estate lot (1.25 acres) is ready to become your dream home. In virtually original condition, lovingly maintained by current owners for +45 years, this prime example of significant early 20th century architecture is resplendent in original details including barrel tile roof, high ceilings and spacious rooms, parquet hardwood floors, sun-filled windows, French doors, trims/mouldings & hardware, complimented by a woodland wonderlandback yard designed by owner who is a Master Gardener. With ample square footage to update or add-on, you can bring this gem into the 21st Century for a showcase home. One block from Emory Village, two blocks from Emory University and CDC, minutes to Druid Hills Golf Club, public and private schools, surrounded by parks including Lullwater Park and historic Olmsted Park, easy access to all Intown amenities, Midtown, Virginia-Highland, Morningside, Decatur, Buckhead; 20 minutes to Hartsfield Intl Airport; Intown Living at it's finest!
- MLS #6755062
- Half Baths1
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Main
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Pantry
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Heat Pump
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1925
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesFitness Center, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Swim Team
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 502
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 6, 2020 12:09pm