1348 Fairview Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This Neel Reid French Manor classic was built in 1916 for Walter Rich of Rich’s Department Store. Walk into the amazing recent renovation of this beauty and you’ll know extravagance awaits you. Meticulously restored windows, doors, fireplace mantels, wood flooring, and moldings. 10-foot ceilings on main and upper floor. Home includes 7 working fireplaces and an outdoor fire pit area; saltwater, heated (and cooling function) pebble tech pool; and pool house with full kitchen, bar, dining area, and living room. The main house kitchen area includes a catering kitchen,a walk-in pantry and opens to a massive family room with 3 sets of French doors that overlook formal gardens, pool, and an outdoor covered patio with fireplace. The master bedroom in this home is a wing of its own with a dazzling bathroom and a closet to dream of. Exercise room and half bath in the daylight terrace level, and the finished attic area includes an enormous entertaining space, full bath, and storage spaces. Perfectly flat lot and attached two-car garage. Outdoor entertaining space also includes screened porch overlooking formal gardens and a Bocce ball court. Separate irrigation water meter, generator, spray insulation, sound system, and more complete the perfection in this immaculate home. Note that the bedroom count on the main includes the pool house which could be a guest house. This complete 2016 renovation includes all new electrical, plumbing, mechanical, etc. What a community location - less than two blocks from the Freedom Parkway bike trail that ties to the Beltline!
- MLS #6755367
- Half Baths2
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Interior Entry, Partial
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- StyleEuropean, Traditional
- Built In1916
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Front, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions125x267x124x301
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2020 11:01am