921 Amsterdam Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Unbounded Luxury-This One Has It All! Be prepared to be wowed by this luxurious Tudor-inspired home, sited on a private, gated hilltop within walking distance of Va-Hi & Morningside shops, services and restaurants. This stunning home boasts four levels of the finest finishes, fixtures, architectural details, and state-of-the-art technology. Gated driveway leads up to this 5 BR estate, complete with a three-car garage, home theatre, wine room, seven bathrooms (five full), library, elevator, three porches, stone patio, mature landscaping, fenced yard, dog run, and more.Dbl wood doors w/ gas lanterns open to 2-story entry w/exquisite staircase. 1st level:acoustic media room, custom cedar wine-tasting cellar, half bath. Grand wrought iron& oak staircase leads to dramatic dome ceiling dining room with Crystal chandelier. Archways flow to breathtaking living room with exposed cedar trusses and limestone FP. French doors in LR take you to Juliet balconies and granite terrace inthe treetops. Chef's kitchen features custom cabinetry, walk-in pantry, High-end appliances: 42" Sub-Zero®, dual-drawer Fisher Paykel® Dishwashers, Wolf® Dual Fuel stove. Walnut breakfast bar opens to spacious den with FP. French doors lead to rear porch and level backyard. Pocket doors to large library featuring coffered ceiling, paneling, and floor-to-ceiling bookcases. The guest suite on main includes elegant marble bathroom. Owner's suite enjoys vaulted ceiling, 3rd stone FP, 3 walk-in closets, private porch with city views. The luxurious BA features heated floors, dbl.vanities, soaking tub, shower w/2 shower heads, body spray. +2 spacious BrRs each w/full baths & walk-in closets. Spacious laundry located on BR level. Top floor features guest suite or playroom.
- MLS #6755882
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller, Owner/Agent
- Half Baths2
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementCrawl Space, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Masonry, Master Bedroom
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Stucco
- Built In2009
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDriveway, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Parking Pad
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Public Transportation, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions367 x 100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Wiedmayer Brokerage, LLC.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2020 1:46am