837 Inman Village Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30307
Live on The Beltline in Historic Inman Park! Classic brownstone complete with striking designer kitchen featuring real marble countertops and luxurious Viking appliances. Hardwood floors and beautiful interior shutters throughout. Gorgeous renovated Master Bath with frameless glass walk-in shower, double vanities and two clothes closets. Terrace level is the perfect backdrop for your video conferences. The full bath on this level allows you to host guests too. Easy access to all the best Inman Park has to offer for yummy curbside pickup or quick delivery.Delicious restaurants like pasta from Sotto Sotto and the renowned Lobster Roll from Ford Fry’s restaurant Beetlecat at your doorstep. Open spaces for biking and exercise, including The Beltline and numerous parks with lots of room to get fresh air and enjoy the outdoors safely. Situated on a quiet, low-foot traffic block—great for sitting outdoors or going for walks Top-Rated Mary Lin Elementary. Walk Score: 90. Bike Score: 80. What the seller loves about this home: Do you dream of living on a tree-lined street at the center of a vibrant community? 837 Inman Village Parkway is just such a place. Once our world returns to normal, you’ll be living in the epicenter of Atlanta's most sought-after neighborhood, Inman Park, this home is surrounded by theater, arts, fine and casual dining, music, festivals, parks and so much more. Enjoy the outdoors by exploring The Beltine's popular Eastside trail. Add to this an easy commute to many of Atlanta's corporate headquarters, close proximity to transit and Hartsfield-Jackson International airport. There are so many great reasons to love the inside of 837 Inman Village Parkway and hundreds more to love outside the four walls.
- MLS #6759418
- TypeCondominium & Townhouse
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsLiving Room
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Cabinets White, Other Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2005
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry
- ServicesDog Park, Homeowners Association, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Realty Intown ATL
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on August 14, 2020 9:31am