661 Cresthill Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This stunning custom home built from the ground up in 2016 is located on a red brick street in the perfect intown setting! Piedmont Park is just two Blocks away! The Beltline is just three blocks away! The heart of Virginia Highland is a short leisurely walk! Grady High and an Elementary school are just two block away. You CAN have your cake and eat it too! Enjoy a Small town community feel with a dynamic vibrant city at your fingertips. One of home's crowning attributes is outdoor living space! Home features 3 huge porches & a large gravel patio w/ a fire pit.2nd story back porch located off master bedroom is a treetop paradise perfect for morning coffee. 1st floor front porch is your public forum to say hi to neighbors & private back porch is perfect for entertaining. Spacious dining room crowned by a crystal chandelier can accommodate 10 dinner guests. The library/office is adorned w/ dark stained book shelves. Kitchen features large island w/ beautiful marble countertops, stainless appl, and an eat-in dining nook surrounded by 9 casement windows. Family room brings outside in w/ 3 dark stained arched doors leading to covered porch. Family room is warmed by custom built stucco fireplace. Wood beamed ceilings give home a mediterranean vibe. En suite guest bed features shower w/ marble inlay mosaic. Master is home's crowning jewel! Access to the 2nd flr balcony through arched windows & doors. Master features vaulted ceiling & barreled entry to a gorgeous bath with huge separate vanities, herringbone marble flrs & incredible marble shower. The basement has a 5th bedroom & bath w/ rec room perfect for gaming. 3 sep storage areas & oversized garage. The owner is a licensed real estate associate broker.
- MLS #6766023
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Beamed Ceilings, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Gas Starter, Great Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides, Stucco
- Built In2016
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesPrivate Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rear Stairs, Storage, Balcony
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions57x152
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2020 3:00pm