1082 Springdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Gorgeous Georgian Colonial home, located on one of the most coveted streets in classic Druid Hills Subdivision. This home is sited on a beautiful private level lot with mature trees and landscape. The park like backyard is reminiscent of what Frederick Olmstead envisioned.From the limestone capstones above windows to the elegantly appointed Living Room & Dining Room that flank the two story foyer, this home embraces the look of old w/ the floor plan of today! The back side of house is the heart of the house w/ an open floor plan that takes advantage of the light & yard.A cooks kitchen w/gracious sized Kitchen, granite countertops, cherry cabinets, island, wine rack. And don't forget walk-in pantry! Kitchen, Breakfast Room & Family Room have an abundance of natural light. Ensuite guest Bedroom on main, sep Office complete the main level. Second floor boasts 4 additional large bedrooms w/an owners suite w/ soaring tray ceilings & solarium-like Sitting area & door that opens to a view filled Porch. A true Laundry Rm upstairs w/ shelves, sink & storage. Terr level features Great Room, Refrig, sink (easy to make full kitchen) w/ another Bedroom (that was used to create music), walk-in closet & full hall bath. Huge walk-in storage closet; Mudroom area for coats & shoes. Workshop area off garage. Storage galore throughout house. Permanent stairs to attic off bedroom upstairs lends itself for future expansion should it be needed! Currently three zoned systems. This beautifully maintained home is a one owner home! So close to everything...Emory Univ, Egleston Children's Hospital, CDC, Emory Village & so much more. Walk to Olmstead Park, VA Highlands, the Beltline. Easy access to Decatur, Midtown, Downtown. Timeless, classic that is ideal for entertaining!
- MLS #6766381
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Great Room - 2 Story, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Permanent Attic Stairs, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter, Great Room, Living Room, Masonry
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1993
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Drive Under Main Level, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesAwning(s), Garden, Private Yard, Balcony
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Wooded, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions487x100
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: RE/MAX Around Atlanta Realty
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2020 1:15pm