185 Elizabeth Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Built in 1896 this Victorian Grand Dame stands on a large and private lot in the center of Inman Park. This gorgeous home has been lovingly kept by its current owners, and offers the perfect mix of the old day charm and modern day convenience. Where does one start to describe a property of such beauty? Words would not do justice. This home has to be experienced in person. You will be amazed, and you will dream. After you catch your breath, imagine having a party on the wrap-around front porch or a dinner party with your friends in the tantalizing dining room.Take a stroll around the gardens and discover the Hollow in the back. Walk everywhere from here; the Beltline, the Path, Inman Park Village, parks, shops and restaurants.
- MLS #6772896
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Family Room, Game Room, Living Room, Office, Sun Room, Wine Cellar
- BasementCrawl Space, Exterior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Double Vanity, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, His and Hers Closets, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range, Range Hood
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Keeping Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- Built In1896
- ParkingCarport, Level Driveway, Storage
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Storage, Balcony, Courtyard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2020 3:46pm