956 Waverly Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Perfectly situated in the heart of historic Inman Park, this grand home was built on one of the neighborhood's largest lots. The level parcel encompasses nearly 3/4 of a pristine acre. The location is unbeatable for Inman Park. The neighborhood's largest park is less than a block away. Dozens of shops and restaurants are a leisurely stroll from the home and the Beltline is about a 1/2 mile away! The home is presently split into three units. All units have been renovated but the main first floor apartment has been meticulously remodeled into a marvelous oasis.You are first greeted by an enormous wrap-around front porch adorned w/ Ionic columns. Inside, every room is grand w/ 10' ceilings, crown molding, gleaming refinished dark hrdwd flrs, and beveled glass windows. Dining room can accommodate up to 12 guests and features a beautiful marble fireplace & crystal chandelier. The back of the home features an open & modern kitchen & family room set up. Kitchen has quartz countertops w/ large island & 2 sinks, custom cabinetry & beautiful chrome fixtures. Large family room opens to huge screened back deck big enough for lounging & dining. Completely remodeled master features gorgeous all marble bath. 3 additional beds, 2.5 additional baths and spacious library/office complete this grand 1st unit. Two upstairs units are both renovated large 1 bed & one bath apartments. Finally, the huge backyard leads to a three car garage! This is your chance to own one of Inman Park's finest historic homes. You could rent all the units or live in the main unit while enjoying the income from two apartments. Or you can easily combine all the units into one and bring this home back to its original use... a single family masterpiece!
- MLS #6779164
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsBonus Room, Den, Exercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Finished, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Bookcases, Disappearing Attic Stairs, High Speed Internet, Wet Bar, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Solid Surface Counters, Other Surface Counters, Stone Counters, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Great Room, Living Room
- Built In1910
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Public Transportation, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions99x198x114x54x309
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 28, 2020 2:16pm