34 Peachtree Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
This Ansley Park Classic is actually newer construction! The attention to detail throughout this home is incomparable. A broad front porch with swing overlooks the beautifully landscaped front garden & provides the perfect setting for a warm summer evening. 10 ft ceilings & wall to wall windows create a warm welcome into this open, elegant home. The living room opens onto the large dining room creating a great entertaining space for all occasions. Through the butler's pantry you'll find the chic, updated eat-in kitchen is equipped with quartzite countertops, doubleoven, new stainless steel appliances, kitchen island, & view to cozy family room & fireplace. Upstairs are 4 additional bedrooms including the light-filled master suite with Juliette balcony & spa-like master bath. The top floor hosts an additional bonus space perfect for a home gym or media room. The finished terrace level is set up as the perfect home office along with business internet, full bath, kitchenette, & abundant storage. In the rear, you'll find a private courtyard leading to the two car garage with carriage house above. The newly renovated, one bedroom carriage apartment creates the perfect setup for an Airbnb or aupair suite. Finally, with its stunning midtown views & walkability to the best Midtown has to offer - Piedmont Park, BeltLine, Botanical Gardens, the newly redesigned Colony Square, Woodruff Arts Center, restaurants - this home not one to be missed!
- MLS #6779409
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionSplit Bedroom Plan
- RoomsBonus Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionDecorative, Family Room, Gas Log, Living Room, Other Room
- Built In2001
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Storage
- ServicesCountry Club, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionFront Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtor
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2020 1:46am