1676 W Sussex Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Picturesque Morningside landmark home designed by Herbert Brito & perfectly located on Morningside's favorite street overlooking the Lenox-Wildwood Nature Preserve. Prime location & classic design meets flawless, modern, total renovation to create the epitome of the finest living in Morningside. All brick home on a corner lot with manicured landscape & welcoming entry that opens to the soaring entry foyer that seamlessly flows into the open floorplan. Wide wood stairs with gorgeous custom ironwork & white oak railing that perfectly accent the upstairs open hallways thatoverlook the main level. Two-story family room with marble fireplace & stunning wall of windows flood the home with natural light & peaceful lush backdrop. Family is open to the impressive state-of the art & re-designed kitchen with luxury Poggenpohl cabinetry, new SS Monogram appliances including induction cook-top, thick honed quartz counters & new lighting. Large sunroom off the family room with wall of windows for enjoying year-round. Large, fireside, banquet-sized dining room is perfect for entertaining or enjoying a quiet meal by the fireplace. Dual owner suites with an owner's suite on main featuring a fully remodeled, spa-inspired bath with Poggenpohl cabinetry, slipper tub & frameless tile shower. Large upstairs owner's suite with new hardwood floors and fully remodeled bath. Upstairs also features all new hardwood floors, open loft/den area, tile screen porch with tongue & groove wood ceiling & Elfa systems in four upstairs closets. Enjoy the backyard oasis with brick patio, lush grassy yard surrounded by privacy trees & an awesome sport court. No detail has been overlooked! New roof, copper gutters, paint, lighting, spray foam insulation & too many to list! Just perfect!
- MLS #6780283
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main, Oversized Master
- RoomsGreat Room - 2 Story, Sun Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Exterior Entry
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, Entrance Foyer, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Speed Internet, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Other, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Electric Range, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Other Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1951
- ParkingGarage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Kitchen Level, Level Driveway
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Landscaped, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on September 30, 2020 1:46am