988 Mason Woods Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30329
Your own private retreat, nestled into a verdant landscape enhanced by walls of windows with tree-filled views, soaring ceilings and room for every conceivable need, in an amazingly accessible location to abundant amenities, at an affordable price; Great Room open to the Kitchen with Breakfast and Keeping Rooms plus walk-out deck flowing into the terraced back yard; generous Dining Room, airy Foyer, convenient main floor bedroom or office with ensuite bath, and kitchen level attached two car garage; Upstairs incorporates capacious Master Suite with fireplace, SittingRoom, private bath and large walk-in closet, laundry room, and third Bedroom Suite; Terrace Level with separate Office and In-law apartment complete with living and dining rooms, bedroom, full bath and kitchen with laundry plus walk-out deck; 3 blocks from Emory University and CDC campuses; across the street from WD Thomson Park, great walking trails, nearby shopping & restaurants at Emory Pointe, Toco Hills and Sage Hill; easy access to interstates, convenient to VaHighland, Morningside, Decatur, Intown, Midtown and Buckhead; 20 minutes to Hartsfield Intl Airport; a lot of living for the price!
- MLS #6785541
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Great Room - 2 Story, Office, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Pantry, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, European
- ConstructionStone, Synthetic Stucco
- Built In1991
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Kitchen Level
- FeaturesCourtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions145 X 160
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 17, 2021 11:30pm