443 Chelsea Circle NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Your Ultra Cool private Oasis, nestled into greenspace in coveted Druid Hills, minutes from the Intown lifestyle, new custom built with open concept floorplan, Master Retreat on Main, finished terrace level which could be in-law suite includes family room w/sliding glass doors open to walk-out back yard overlooking babbling brook, ceilings w/recessed cove lighting, custom hardwood floors throughout, elevator shaft to all floors; Main Level includes open kitchen with high-end appliances & breakfast island plus walk-in pantry, open to fireside Great Room w/wall of glassdoors providing verdant views, Dining Room with Butler's Pantry, Private Master Suite including luxurious bath and generous walk-in closet, Powder Room and Laundry Room; Top Floor offers One Bedroom Suite with Private Bath and Two Additional Bedrooms with Adjoining Bath; Terrace Level accommodates Family Room with glass doors to walk-out back yard, Fifth Bedroom Suite and additional Room for Office or whatever you may need; Mudroom adds convenience to attached Two Car Garage; floorplan includes opportunity for elevator; almost half acre lot on quiet dead-end street, located minutes from Emory University and CDC campus, Emory Village shops and restaurants, convenient to VaHighland and Morningside, Decatur, Ponce Market, Krog Market, Midtown, Buckhead, 20 minutes to airport. Don't miss this unique opportunity! A lot of house and land for the price.
- MLS #6788070
- SpecialNo disclosures from Seller
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Master on Main
- RoomsFamily Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Media Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Breakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionGreat Room
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Craftsman, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Cement Siding
- Built In2020
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesPermeable Paving, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Creek On Lot, Cul-de-sac Lot, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions85 X 200
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2020 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on November 24, 2020 8:30pm