1275 The By Way NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
This home sits majestically above street level in Historic Druid Hills on a private lot with many trees and a 224 foot frontage on The By Way. This home has the charm of an older home with all the updates of a new home. Large rooms, stainless steel appliances, hardwood floors throughout, along with a 2nd full kitchen in an In-Law suite allow for visiting family members ultra privacy. Separate Jacuzzi in Master Suite with an oversized Master Bedroom. Granite Countertops, updated bathrooms, and fresh paint inside and out. Large two car attached garage with workbench.Transferable home warranty to new home owner. Jenn-air range, eleven skylights which allow natural light into the home. Abundant closet space throughout home. Architectural roof replaced in 2019. New electrical service added in 10-2020. Six panel doors throughout with baffled trim on all door casings. Landscaped backyard with covered swing, fountain, and bird feeders and bird houses to stay. Several small storage buildings will stay with property. In-Law suite has private outside entrance, entrance from inside garage, and entrance from interior of the house. Walk to Emory Village, Virginia-Highland, and neighborhood parks. Listing agent holds GA real estate license. Tax records are inaccurate. This house has no basement and no rooms below grade. Three permitted additions have been built that do not show on county tax records. Appraisal available. Dekalb County Compliance Application completed for quick water connection. All four bathrooms have new toilets installed.
- MLS #6789825
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsGreat Room - 2 Story, Library, Living Room, Sun Room
- FeaturesBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Disappearing Attic Stairs, Entrance Foyer, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Pantry Walk-In, Second Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air, Heat Pump, Whole House Fan, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFactory Built, Gas Starter, Glass Doors, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Other Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Wood Siding
- Built In1947
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Front, Parking Pad
- FeaturesAwning(s), Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesNear Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Landscaped, Private, Sloped, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 x 225
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: MWB Realty, Inc
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 3, 2021 6:00am