836 Penn Avenue NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
Beautiful Brick Bungalow Situated On One Of Midtown's Oldest Premiere Streets! Walking To Restaurants, Shops, Fox Theatre, High Museum, Piedmont Park, & Beltline. This Three Story Home Has A Large Welcoming Front Porch For Entertaining That Leads Into The Fireside Living Room & Bright Dining Room. Main Level Is Complete With 2 Bedrooms & A Beautifully Renovated Full Bath, Nice Size Kitchen With A Butler's Pantry & A Breakfast Bar Opening To The Light Filled Great Room With Wood Burning Fireplace That Flows Out Onto A Large Deck. The Owner's Suite Encompasses The EntireUpstairs, & Includes A Large En-suite Bath & French Doors Opening To A Wonderful Balcony. The Full Basement Includes A Second Kitchen, Large Living & Dining Areas, 2 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms With Exterior Entry. Perfect Home Office, In-Law Suite, Or Potential Income Producing Apartment. Low Maintenance & Private Backyard With Off-Street Parking & 1 Car Garage. Home is Wired For Electric Vehicle. Close To Marta & Easy Access To Airport! Don't Miss Your Opportunity To Live In The Heart Of Midtown Atlanta! Per Tax Records The Main Level Is 1947 Sqft +/- Basement Level Is Also 1947 Sqft +/- This Home Is Well Over 4000 SQFT Including The Master Suite On Finished 3rd Floor.
- MLS #6797045
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Office
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Full, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Double Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Kitchen Island, Second Kitchen, Stone Counters, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Great Room
- ConstructionBrick 3 Sides
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingCarport, Covered, Driveway, Garage, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard, Rear Stairs
- ServicesDog Park, Near Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 4, 2021 11:30pm