405 Mill Creek Bend NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
An exquisite home that perfectly blends modern day design and living features with the feel of a private estate given its expansive, professionally landscaped backyard. The home’s first floor has a separate dining room, an office and a sitting room, but the open concept kitchen and living area with direct access to a screened and covered outdoor living room define the home. A modern, sleek cabinetry wood is used throughout the Kitchen, including on the paneled refrigerator, for a consistent look with clean modern lines. The Kitchen space is punctuated by a stonebacksplash to the ceiling, dual ovens, a built-in Miele coffee system, a gas cooktop, a wine cooler, and an island for informal dining. The Kitchen integrates seamlessly with the adjoining fireside living room and with the screened and covered outdoor room that overlooks the oasis of a backyard–nearly 0.5 acre of professionally landscaped area with seasonal gardens, plantings and even a green space to practice your golf putting. The master bedroom suite features a fireplace, an expansive bathroom with dual vanities and a stand-alone shower, three custom walk-in closets, and a private deck overlooking the backyard. The terrace has a large gathering room at its center that is flanked by an exercise room, and a wine cellar, with direct access to a patio. The terrace also features a bonus room that could be used as a bedroom and a full bathroom. Walk to the community’s pool and playground. Just minutes to the shops and restaurants of Buckhead and Downtown Decatur, the Fernbank Forest 65-acre park, and the Druid Hills Golf Club for golfing, swimming and tennis.
- MLS #6797091
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Exercise Room, Family Room, Game Room, Library, Living Room, Media Room, Office, Wine Cellar
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished Bath, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer 2 Story, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, His and Hers Closets, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Log, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1994
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Front
- FeaturesRear Stairs
- ServicesClubhouse, Homeowners Association, Playground, Pool, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Cul-de-sac Lot, Flood Plain, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Weichert, Realtors - The Collective
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 3, 2021 6:30am