935 Clifton Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Looking for an excellent value in a prestigious neighborhood with all the bullet points and room for every need? Tucked into a verdant, private almost acre lot, in pristine renovated condition, fabulous location convenient to all desired amenities, a few blocks to Emory, CDC, Emory Village, Druid Hills Golf Club, Fernbank School; modern Mediterranean style with open main floorplan incorporating Living, Dining, Kitchen, Breakfast and Family Rooms, terrace and balcony open to the front and back yards and extended vistas; three ensuite bedrooms on second floor includinggenerous master and two secondary bedrooms; top floor provides ideal school/study room or flex space plus additional bedroom suite; bottom floor with separate entrance includes additional light-filled Family Room, wine cellar, and two more bedrooms or flex space and full bath; this is an abundant amount of quality living and privacy in close proximity to intown destinations, yet a world away; VaHighland, Morningside, Decatur, Ponce Market, Midtown, Buckhead and 20 minutes to Hartsfield International Airport - your opportunity to have all the advantages offered by living in Druid Hills at a compelling price.
- MLS #6806268
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment, Oversized Master, Sitting Room
- RoomsExercise Room, Family Room, Living Room, Office, Wine Cellar, Workshop
- BasementDaylight, Driveway Access, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Bookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleMediterranean, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1995
- StoriesThree Or More
- ParkingDetached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesCountry Club, Fitness Center, Golf Course, Near Beltline, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions70 X 437
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 18, 2021 12:30am