1064 Oakdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Updated and ready for move-in, Classic Druid Hills home complete with Historic Charm in the most desired section of this sought-after neighborhood with a walk-out back yard, separate carriage house apartment and 2 car garage with workshop; improvements comprise a private master suite, renovated kitchen and baths and professional landscaping; original architectural details include hardwood floors, high ceilings, light-filled windows, woodwork & hardware; enjoy gracious living & dining rooms, lovely sun-filled foyer, two private offices, spacious back yard, carriage houseand garage, all meticulously maintained; 3 blocks to Emory Village, Emory University & CDC; surrounded by parks including Historic Olmsted Park, close to Druid Hills Golf Club and award-winning public and private schools; convenient to all Intown amenities including Ponce City Market, Inman Park, VaHighland, Morningside, Decatur, Midtown and Buckhead, yet in the heart of the Druid Hill's verdant lifestyle.
- MLS #6827978
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsLibrary, Living Room, Office, Workshop
- BasementExterior Entry, Interior Entry, Unfinished
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air, Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Master Bedroom
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1928
- ParkingDetached, Garage
- FeaturesGarden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesGolf Course, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Swim Team, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Level, Private, Wooded
- Lot Dimensions100 X 165
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 3, 2021 6:00am