2284 Greenglade Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30345
Spectacular modern 4BR/4.5BA home on one of the best streets in coveted Oak Grove offers charm, character, refined finishes, and a huge over half acre corner lot! Organized mudroom with cubbies welcomes you into the gorgeous open concept living space! The custom kitchen features stainless steel appliances, modern white cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Samsung Smart appliances *wi-fi compatible*. 5 Burner Cooktop, Walk-in custom Pantry, recessed lighting, and a giant kitchen island with breakfast bar. Over $35k in upgrades added-fresh paint, new hardwoods upstairs, privacyfence, built-in custom shelving in upper bedrooms and pantry, landscaping, and all new blinds. Upstairs is a welcoming large loft area with hardwood floors that is multi-functional: computer/workspace, studio, exercise area, media space, etc. Spacious owner's suite features grand vaulted ceilings, a stunning bathroom with dual vanities and quartz countertops, and an oversized custom his and hers walk-in closet. 2 bedrooms on the main level offers guests the convenient private suite with an attached full bath or use as a secluded home office. A huge deck overlooks a spacious, private, fenced-in backyard. Perfect size for a pool, playset, pets, and great outdoor entertaining space. Quick stroll to Globe Academy, Lakeside High School, McDaniel's Park & Playground, and the fun Echo Ridge Swim/Tennis community. A friendly neighborhood is ideal for runners, joggers, and strollers. Easy access to I 85, Buckhead, Midtown, and the new Peachtree Creek Greenway that will eventually provide access to the Atlanta BeltLine. Application for Homestead Exemption has been applied for. Home went officially active March 10th!
- MLS #6832480
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionOversized Master
- RoomsBonus Room, Computer Room, Living Room, Loft
- BasementCrawl Space
- FeaturesDouble Vanity, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, His and Hers Closets, Low-Flow Fixtures, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets White, Stone Counters, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCentral Air
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame
- Built In1955
- ParkingAttached, Garage Door Opener, Driveway, Level Driveway, Garage Faces Side, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Corner Lot, Level, Landscaped, Private
- Lot Dimensions161x207x93x105x115
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 10:16pm