2150 NE Ponce De Leon Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30307
Rare opportunity featuring newer construction by Philip Clark Builders in Historic Druid Hills, boasting traditional architecture with modern, sophisticated finishes throughout. This is easy, elevated, one-floor living at it’s best! The main floor boasts a fireside, living room as well as the incredible, open kitchen/family room complete with a generous fireplace, French doors out to a large deck and a true, Chef’s kitchen with walk-in pantry and high-end appliances.Soaring ceilings continue into the owner’s suite which boast access to outdoor space as well as a stunning bath with beautiful marble shower and spacious closets. Upstairs hosts three guest bedrooms and a large, flex-room for home offices, media room or play room for children. With an elevator shaft in place and a full unfinished basement, this is a rare find in one of Atlanta’s premier neighborhoods. Adjacent to the 22 acre Deepdene Park and with close proximity to Emory campus, downtown Decatur and multiple parks and green spaces.
- MLS #6833024
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsGreat Room - 1 Story, Office
- BasementBath/Stubbed, Daylight, Full
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Lower, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenStone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Great Room, Living Room
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2017
- FeaturesPrivate Yard, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s)
- ServicesPublic Transportation, Park, Sidewalks
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Private
- Lot Dimensions80x200
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Compass
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 3, 2021 7:00am