296 Oakdale Road NE
Atlanta, GA 30307
Classic 1900 Craftsman Bungalow in highly sought-after Candler Park, Atlanta's foremost intown neighborhood. UNBEATABLE WALKABLE LOCATION! Steps to Iverson & Candler Park (w/golf, swim, soccer, tennis, basketball & playground), L5P, Mary Lin Elementary, MARTA, Sean's Candler Park Market, Kroger, Target, Lowes, Mulberry Fields, Freedom Park & PATH Trail, upcoming Pratt Pullman District & endless dining/retail. Featured on Candler Park Tour of Homes, this turn of the century abode embodies unrivaled historic character & charm. It tastefully pays tribute to its past, withits original heart pine floors, 10ft exposed beam ceilings, large sun-drenched windows, stained glass transom, living room wood-burning stone hearth, beadboard built-ins and grand center hallway. Updated kitchen with Corian countertops, glass front cabinetry w/soft-close drawers & SS appliances, including gas range/oven with hood vent. Exceptional outdoor living space. Savor summer storms swinging on the spacious screened-in front porch. Harvest crops from your envied intown garden. Grill nightly on the rear deck/stone patio while watching the kids grow & pets play in your private fenced-in backyard. Deep lot and huge attic primed for future expansion. Seamless access to downtown Atlanta, Airport & I-20/75/85. Homes like this are rare to pop up. Live in a slice of deep-rooted Atlanta history, while enjoying every modern convenience of city living. Truly one of a kind!
- MLS #6836547
- SpecialAgent Related to Seller
- Bedroom DescriptionMaster on Main
- RoomsDen, Living Room
- BasementCrawl Space, Daylight, Interior Entry
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, Bookcases, High Speed Internet, Beamed Ceilings, Permanent Attic Stairs, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenCabinets White, Stone Counters, Eat-in Kitchen
- AppliancesDryer, Gas Range, Range Hood, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Wood Burning Stove
- StyleBungalow, Craftsman
- Built In1900
- FeaturesGarden, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Storage
- ServicesNear Beltline, Golf Course, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Pool, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Private, Front Yard
- Lot Dimensions46x189
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Keller Knapp, Inc.
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 3, 2021 6:45am