986 Myrtle Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Fully Renovated 3-story 1907 Historic New Orleans Style Craftsman with period details, cased doorways, 10ft ceilings, extensive antique crown and picture molding, heart of pine hardwood floors, and walls of windows and French Doors flooding home with natural light. Sprawling open-style floorplan enters into the large fireside foyer with wood staircase, large fireside living room, and banquet sized dining room with pocket doors! 3,100 SF of livable space with 5 large bedrooms and 3.5 baths (including 2 antique clawfoot tubs).There are also 3 beautiful covered porches with ceiling fans and wired speakers and 1 open deck adding another 1000 SF of livable space. Entertain your friends in your backporch built-in outdoor kitchen and enjoy Midtown skyline views. Both kitchens include stainless steel appliances, a farm sink and custom cabinetry. Custom floor-to-ceiling book shelves in 3 bedrooms and 3 functioning vent-less gas fireplaces in 3 rooms (total 7 fireplaces throughout). Private secured automatic gated parking in back for 2 cars with basketball court, tree house and dog run. Fully landscaped requiring minimal maintenance. Perfectly located home with all the Midtown restaurants, shops, Beltline, Piedmont Park and Botanical Garden events - all just out your front door; so park your car and walk/bike everywhere! Located in the Grady HS, Howard MS (fka Inman), and Springdale Park Elementary zone. This is a great house on the best street in the Heart of Midtown with the best schools in Atlanta. Very recently painted porches, fully painted interior of house, and refinished all heart-pine hard wood floors. Absolutely ready for the next owner to simply move in, live life and entertain in Midtown!
- MLS #6838688
- Half Baths1
- RoomsDen, Family Room, Library, Living Room, Office
- FeaturesHigh Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Lower, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Bookcases, High Speed Internet, Entrance Foyer
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Other, Solid Surface Counters, Other Surface Counters, Pantry Walk-In, View to Family Room, Wine Rack
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Refrigerator, Gas Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven/Range/Countertop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Washer
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionGas Starter
- Built In1907
- StoriesThree Or More
- FeaturesGas Grill, Private Yard, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry, Balcony
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Level, Landscaped, Private, Front Yard
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Intown Real Estate Services
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on March 4, 2021 11:00pm