37 Montgomery Ferry Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
Fabulous Colonial Revival charmer in Ansley Park! This 5 bedroom home has been totally renovated by Jones Pierce with every attention to detail. The house is larger than it appears and has three elegantly designed levels. Hardwood floors, gorgeous natural light and two working fireplaces with gas logs! In addition to the full, finished terrace level, there is also a beautiful studio carriage house above the detached two-car garage (equipped with Tesla home chargers!) . The second bed and bath listed on the lower level are located in the carriage house!The upstairs of the home boasts a lovely primary suite with fireplace and private deck overlooking the immaculately landscaped backyard. The upstairs also has two secondary bedrooms and a hall bath. On the main level you'll find the light-filled Chef's eat-in kitchen with large breakfast banquette. Adjacent to kitchen is a cozy separate dining room, spacious living room with adjoining deck, and large home office/den with tons of custom built-in storage. Not to be overlooked, the location of this home is central to the best Midtown has to offer! Take a short walk to Piedmont Park, The Atlanta Botanical Gardens, The High Museum, Woodruff Arts Center, and more!
- MLS #6839438
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Full
- FeaturesBookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HVACCentral Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Master Bedroom
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- ConstructionWood Siding
- Built In1920
- StoriesThree Or More
- FeaturesPrivate Rear Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesPark, Playground, Public Transportation, Restaurant, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court(s)
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Private
- Lot Dimensionsx
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Harry Norman Realtors
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on October 4, 2022 12:41pm