1785 Noble Drive NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
Impressive new home by John Willis Custom Homes, featuring state-of-the-art finishes throughout and 3 finished levels of living space complete with an elevator to all floors. Stunning all brick construction welcomes with covered entry and opens through the glass & metal casement front door to the flowing open floor plan with gorgeous wide-plank, reclaimed wood flooring, high ceilings, custom moldings & recessed lighting. Living room flows seamlessly into the sprawling kitchen & fireside great room with natural exposed wood beams, dual sliding glass doors that expand theopen living space by bringing the outside in with a large opening to the covered outdoor living space that can be enjoyed year-round with brick fireplace, screens and access to the backyard. Custom kitchen with gorgeous cabinetry, oversized island with farmhouse sink & breakfast bar, large walk-in pantry, and stainless steel-top of the line appliances. Lovely main bedroom with vaulted ceilings with natural wood beam accents and spa-inspired bath with herringbone tile floors, slipper tub, separate marble frameless shower, dual vanities and large closet with custom built-ins. Gorgeous secondary bedrooms with en-suite baths all feature custom designer finishes and modern accents. Finished terrace level includes a full bath, massive finished recreational space with endless possibilities for a media room, rec room, home gym, home school space or hobby room. Unbeatable location in Morningside - just seconds to Noble Park, playground, popular shops & restaurants, biking & natural trails through Morningside Nature Preserve, schools and easy access to Downtown, Midtown, Piedmont Park and highways. Enjoy the sidewalk lines streets and sought after active community lifestyle!
- MLS #6843290
- Half Baths1
- RoomsBonus Room, Great Room - 1 Story, Living Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBeamed Ceilings, Disappearing Attic Stairs, Double Vanity, Elevator, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 10 ft Main, High Ceilings 10 ft Upper, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Cabinets Stain, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry Walk-In, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Gas Starter, Masonry, Outside
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In2021
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- FeaturesBalcony, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Rear Entry
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped
- Lot Dimensions164 x 299 0
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 11:00pm