Atlanta, GA 30307
Grand Druid Hills home on sought after 1.3+/- acre estate lot. Captivating curb appeal welcomes with architectural details including period details including Elizabethan style windows and skintled brickwork. Inviting foyer leads to oversized formal living with cove ceiling accentuated by intricate details, warm fireplace and pristine hardwood floors that flow throughout. Arched doorway with French doors to the tile solarium with leaded glass windows and sweeping views of the meticulous Queen's garden & level grassy yard with room for a large pool and bordered with lush,mature trees for privacy. Updated kitchen with modern amenities, keeping room/office with built-in bookcases & window bench seat, breakfast area and large banquet sized dining room. Additional study and half bath complete the main level. Upstairs with 4 bedrooms, including primary bed & bath with claw foot tub and separate shower. Bonus third floor bonus room. Finished terrace level with media room, bedroom, full bath & storage. Park-like backyard with level grassy area, stunning gardens and nature trails that wind through the wooded that line the rear of the property. Convenient location near sought after amenities and The Paideia School.
- MLS #6855070
- Half Baths1
- Bedroom DescriptionIn-Law Suite/Apartment
- RoomsDen, Great Room - 1 Story, Library, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementDaylight, Exterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesBookcases, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Speed Internet
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Keeping Room, Pantry, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Zoned
- Fireplace DescriptionLiving Room, Masonry
- StyleTraditional, Tudor
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides
- Built In1929
- ParkingAttached, Garage, Garage Faces Side, Level Driveway
- FeaturesBalcony, Courtyard, Garden, Private Front Entry, Private Yard
- ServicesNear Beltline, Near Marta, Near Schools, Near Shopping, Near Trails/Greenway, Park, Playground, Restaurant, Street Lights
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Level, Private
- Lot Dimensions66 x 517
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on April 22, 2021 10:16pm