1604 Heatherwood Drive
Decatur, GA 30033
You found it--a truly rare treasure in the heart of Sagamore Hills. Welcome home to this absolutely stunning, seven bedroom, six bath house with unparalleled style, meticulous attention to detail and versatile space for how we live, work, study and entertain. The first floor offers a gorgeous Chef's kitchen opening to a large family room and an airy two-story sunroom both of which seamlessly access the outdoor living space including a covered porch and stone fireplace, stone patio and large, private backyard. A large Butler's pantry, oversized dining room andcomfortable cocktail room provide amazing space to entertain. Rounding out the first floor is a private wing, featuring a junior owner's bedroom with en suite bath plus two additional bedrooms and an additional full bath. Upstairs, the owner's suite with spa inspired bath provides a private refuge from the three additional bedrooms, den, two full baths and laundry room. Terrace level features mudroom, sparkling bathroom, and flexible light filled finished space perfect for gym, den or additional bedroom. Tons of storage, built-ins and nooks throughout this thoughtfully designed house create an incredibly special place to call home. Oak Grove Village's stores and restaurants are down the street. Neighborhood schools, parks, playgrounds & pools abound. Easy access to Emory/CDC, new CHOA hospital, I-85, shopping, great restaurants, new, multi use path & much more. Quiet, friendly and lush green neighborhood great for joggers, walkers and strollers!
- MLS #6855602
- RoomsDen, Living Room, Sun Room
- BasementExterior Entry, Finished, Finished Bath, Interior Entry
- FeaturesEntrance Foyer, Low-Flow Fixtures, Walk-In Closet(s)
- KitchenBreakfast Room, Cabinets Stain, Cabinets White, Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen Island, Pantry, Stone Counters, View to Family Room
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood
- HVACCeiling Fan(s), Central Air
- Fireplace DescriptionFamily Room, Outside
- ConstructionBrick 4 Sides, Frame, Stone
- Built In1954
- ParkingAttached, Garage
- FeaturesPrivate Yard
- ServicesNear Schools, Near Shopping, Park
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Water Available
- SewerPublic Sewer
- Lot DescriptionBack Yard, Front Yard, Landscaped, Private
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: PalmerHouse Properties
Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2021 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
This property information delivered from various sources that may include, but not be limited to, county records and the multiple listing service. Although the information is believed to be reliable, it is not warranted and you should not rely upon it without independent verification. Property information is subject to errors, omissions, changes, including price, or withdrawal without notice.
For issues regarding this website, please contact Eyesore at 678.692.8512.
Data Last updated on May 18, 2021 12:30am